Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speaking of Makenzie's hair

I wanted to tell you all that after bath time Jared has been blow drying and brushing Makenzie's hair. The last few times I have walked back into Makenzie room and found Jared trying new hair styles that he has seen me do on Makenzie. A few days ago he did pig tails. It was pretty good until he turned her around and there was a MAJOR zig zag going down the back of her head (they were pretty low too...). Tuesday Makenzie walked out of her room from Daddy's hair session and she had a side pony tail, though Jared told me it was supposed to be a regular pony tail "it's just a little crooked." I am hoping he learns how to do french braids so he can do that to both me and Makenzie's hair. I have a picture of the "Jared pig tails." I will try to remember to post that when I get home from work.

0 comments: