Monday, December 1, 2008

Potty Training Funny

Makenzie did something so funny last night. I have to write it in her blog b/c I don't want to forget it. I will give you some background first. Kenz has been working on potty training and recently has done rather well with peeing on the potty. However, pooping, she does not like to do on the toilet. Jared and I get a little frustrated that she won't come tell us before she goes #2 in her diaper. So here is the story: Makenzie was playing in her room after we arrived home from our weekend in OC. I was in the living room catching up on my DVR. I heard her in her room yelling "Mommy, you mad? MOOOOMMMMY are you mad?" I told her I was not mad at all. She said "you sure you not mad Mommy." I said "I am sure". She said "O-Tay tause (b/c) I just pooped in my pu-yup (pull-up). You mad now Mommy?" I told her I was not mad just a little disappointed. I thought it was so funny that she wanted to see what kind of mood I was in before she dropped the bomb that she pooped in her diaper.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

That is so cute! :)