Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Smart Start...

So, I completely forgot to mention that Jared signed Makenzie up in a program called "Smart Start".  It is a program that teaches them the fundimentals of sports.  It's on Thursday's for a few hours in the evening at Matthew Henson.  It's $40 for six weeks.  That's awesome!

Jared said she learned how to kick the ball, throw the ball, and hit.  I am confident she will love sports and Jared and I have lots to look forward to in the future as far a sports is concerned.  I know she will be a great Athlete.  Like her Father.  I was good, but not as good as Jared.  Hopefully she is "Jared kind of good."  I am sure he is hoping for that too.  ha ha  What I was best at was Cheerleading and I doubt Jared... Well, I know Jared wants no parts of that. Anyway, I am SUPER proud of Makenzie!!  Yay Kenz!!! Here is to a future All-Star!!!

0 comments: